Honda, F1, McLaren-Honda, Civic

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  GalerieGalerie  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Le rapport de Mr. Nakamoto STD

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Heikki
Bavard

MessageSujet: Re: Le rapport de Mr. Nakamoto STD   Mar 28 Juin - 3:43

en effet magnifique photo muku! 10/10

oui il a de quoi en vouloir à michelin! et aux éventuelles sanctions colère
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
muku
Bavard

MessageSujet: Re: Le rapport de Mr. Nakamoto STD   Ven 1 Juil - 13:17

Erwin et Heikki,
You are welcome!

Pour Bridgestone, fans Japonais croient que BAR-Honda continuront Michelin. Je ne sais pas pourqoui? Je preférè Bridgestone parce que je ne croit pas Pierre Dupasquier (spell?). Je trouve qu'il est bluffeur avec politique. Je pense que Michelin veut kick-off Bridge from F1.

Here is an interview of Mr. Wada, a new president of HRD from Racing on August issue. He analised why Honda haven't won in this era. I picked them up.

"In short, what we want exactly and our goal were not settled when we re-joined F1."
"In 2000, Australia, the begining of the season, BAR's cars finished at 4th and 6th place. I remember it still now. At that time, our impression was "Yes! We could do it at this level just after our return, so, we'll win soon!"... I myself thought so. So, I think many of us looked at the result too optimistic and misjudged."
"Since we were too optimistic, it took a very long time to improve."
"We need a wind-tunnel so much. It's huge handicap for us. We are building it, though, it takes one more year +. And also, income from sponsors. It's a big problem."
"However, we are improving. We don't have a big hole in our project now, I think."

I agree with him at the point that Honda people were too optimistic. It happened again in 2005 because their result was brilliant in 2004. I really hope Mr. Wada and Mr. Fukui encourage their people rather in a hard way like Soichiro Honda! jumper
Erwinminator
Rang: Administrateur

MessageSujet: Re: Le rapport de Mr. Nakamoto STD   Ven 1 Juil - 23:53

muku a écrit:
Erwin et Heikki,
You are welcome!

Pour Bridgestone, fans Japonais croient que BAR-Honda continuront Michelin. Je ne sais pas pourqoui? Je preférè Bridgestone parce que je ne croit pas Pierre Dupasquier (spell?). Je trouve qu'il est bluffeur avec politique. Je pense que Michelin veut kick-off Bridge from F1.
Mmmhhh ...
I don't think so ... Pierre Dupasquier has always says that he (Michelin) wants a competition in a highest level with a big challenger like Bridgetone ... If the rules of the formula one change to a unique tire manufacturer next year, then (Michelin) will be retired, because the lack of challenging ... Of course, they wants to win the world championship title but it is necessary for them to beat their opponent ...
If there are only a unique tyre manufacturer, then the title would become so easely to get ... and that's not their goal ...
muku a écrit:
Here is an interview of Mr. Wada, a new president of HRD from Racing on August issue. He analised why Honda haven't won in this era. I picked them up.

"In short, what we want exactly and our goal were not settled when we re-joined F1."
"In 2000, Australia, the begining of the season, BAR's cars finished at 4th and 6th place. I remember it still now. At that time, our impression was "Yes! We could do it at this level just after our return, so, we'll win soon!"... I myself thought so. So, I think many of us looked at the result too optimistic and misjudged."

I agree with him at the point that Honda people were too optimistic. It happened again in 2005 because their result was brilliant in 2004. I really hope Mr. Wada and Mr. Fukui encourage their people rather in a hard way like Soichiro Honda! jumper
Humm ... again, I'm not agree because it seems an excuses for the failing performance and the lack of results this season .
For me it is normal for the fans to have a greater expectation after the umbelieveble results last year because in formula one, you have to progress constantly .
Otherwise, for those who don't like our team, (our detractor), the great season that we've got last year is just an accident .
muku a écrit:
"We need a wind-tunnel so much. It's huge handicap for us. We are building it, though, it takes one more year +. And also, income from sponsors. It's a big problem."
"However, we are improving. We don't have a big hole in our project now, I think."
Well, it's a bit strange for me that the sponsors is not interesting to sign with the team ... I mean, there are a lot big compagny in Japan and the economy of the country is not too bad, so why they won't support them ? Are they smelling bad ? Mr. Green
Why Toyota has not difficult to bring and catch up many big brand name ?

In the other way, I think it is very important for the team to have at least 1 or 2 very modern wind tunnel as soon as possible because our opponent such a Ferrari team has got them 2 or 3 years ago ... and they run it 24h/24, 7 days a week . So it could be a big disavantage for B.A.R-Honda that there are so late in technology tools . The gap will become enormous in the future with the rest of the top team ...
At last, it's a money question and the lack of sponsor can't help us ...
Honda is one of the 10 biggest car compagny and in a short term, they need to invest more cash in formula one if they want to win quickly ... Maybe, they will buy the team completly ? We (the majority fan of this forum) and I, hope so ...
Honda is bigger than Ferrari/Fiat, Renault and BMW so it will not a major problem to buy B.A.R-honda ?
BMW has buying the Sauber team so that could be encouraging Honda to follow them ?
BMW increase their implication in F1 and wants to become a big player, a top team who is doing what do to reach their goal ...
IMO, that is the way that Honda should do and follow ...

(Hope you understand Muku, I'm not fluent in english) Embarassed

Bavard

MessageSujet: Re: Le rapport de Mr. Nakamoto STD   Sam 2 Juil - 0:42

en tous cas moi j'ai compris ce que tas dis lool bravo mais c'est pas forcement bon signe looool haha

tout a fait d'accord en ce qui concerne michelin. pr contre pour le reste ce n'est guère encouragant chépoh
iaka

MessageSujet: Re: Le rapport de Mr. Nakamoto STD   Lun 4 Juil - 12:32

Pour les pneus je suis d'accord avec Erwin ! Michelin se retirera si la FIA vote le manufacturier unique je pense !

Pour les sponsors, je crois qu'un des problèmes de BAR-Honda c'est BAR ! L'écurie porte le nom d'un sponsor, un "cigarettier" en plus ! Pas facile pour un sponsor d'associer son nom à un fabricant de cigarettes ! Si BAR-Honda s'appelait simplement Honda ce serait plus simple à mon avis...même si BAT restait sponsor.

Pour l'écurie, je crois réellement à du "so much better" pour la fin de saison. La BAR-Honda 007 progresse fort. Ils ont comme Ferrari eu du mal a anticiper les nouveaux règlements présentés trop tard par la FIA, alors que la 007 était déjà très avancée. Mais les évolutions sont plus que positives aujourd'hui.

Et puis même les fans de Renault (majoritaire à Magny-Cours) et Ferrari étaient impressionnés par le rugissement du moteur Honda... qui semble aujourd'hui fiable !

Pour cette fin de saison je vois 4 écuries pour jouer les podiums : Renault, Williams, Ferrari et BAR-Honda

Heikki
Bavard

MessageSujet: Re: Le rapport de Mr. Nakamoto STD   Lun 4 Juil - 14:18

euh oki pour les podiums pour ferrari, renault, honda mais pas d'accord pour williams! ripeer je pense que tu as dû faire une faute d'inattention. il faut remplacer williams par Mclaren! tiefighter faut pas oublier que ca semble être la meilleur monospace actuellement et je ne pense pas qu'ils s'écroulent d'ici la fin de saison ripeer
iaka

MessageSujet: Re: Le rapport de Mr. Nakamoto STD   Lun 4 Juil - 15:07

Heikki a écrit:
euh oki pour les podiums pour ferrari, renault, honda mais pas d'accord pour williams! ripeer je pense que tu as dû faire une faute d'inattention. il faut remplacer williams par Mclaren! tiefighter faut pas oublier que ca semble être la meilleur monospace actuellement et je ne pense pas qu'ils s'écroulent d'ici la fin de saison ripeer

Oups ! Tu as raison !
Rectification :
"Pour cette fin de saison je vois 4 écuries pour jouer les podiums : Renault, McLaren, Ferrari et BAR-Honda".
Williams est à la rue...

muku
Bavard

MessageSujet: Re: Le rapport de Mr. Nakamoto STD   Lun 4 Juil - 19:43

Erwinminator a écrit:
muku a écrit:
Erwin et Heikki,
You are welcome!

Mmmhhh ...
I don't think so ... Pierre Dupasquier has always says that he (Michelin) wants a competition in a highest level with a big challenger like Bridgetone ... If the rules of the formula one change to a unique tire manufacturer next year, then (Michelin) will be retired, because the lack of challenging ... Of course, they wants to win the world championship title but it is necessary for them to beat their opponent ...
If there are only a unique tyre manufacturer, then the title would become so easely to get ... and that's not their goal ...

Really? I think ...I read that he said it's OK for Michelin to be a unique tire manufacture in Atlas's interview. May be I misunderstood something. As for a unique tire manufacture, it's the same for Bridgestone. Mr. Hamashima mentioned in his book that it's not happy at all to provide tires to all teams. Too much trouble and less reward! sbof according to him. And also, he said that Bernie is a shareholder of a certain tire manufacture and he can use them in case of emergency...

Erwin a écrit:

muku a écrit:

Humm ... again, I'm not agree because it seems an excuses for the failing performance and the lack of results this season .
For me it is normal for the fans to have a greater expectation after the umbelieveble results last year because in formula one, you have to progress constantly .
Otherwise, for those who don't like our team, (our detractor), the great season that we've got last year is just an accident .

Yes..., sounds like excuses to me, too!!! Wink Currently, Honda guys say something like these in their interview. Mr. Kiuchi said like "we want to be scold hard!!"
I'm really worrying about BAR-Honda because I like Taku. Honda's people are OK because they will be in Honda peacefully till their happy retirement. However, F1 driver is different. They have their peak time. I'm afraid he will lose it during BAR-Honda is struggling... I don't want Honda to be conservative.

Erwin a écrit:

muku a écrit:
Well, it's a bit strange for me that the sponsors is not interesting to sign with the team ... I mean, there are a lot big compagny in Japan and the economy of the country is not too bad, so why they won't support them ? Are they smelling bad ? Mr. Green
Why Toyota has not difficult to bring and catch up many big brand name ?

hmmmmmmm
As for Toyota and Panasonic, I guess that Toyota forced Panasonic to be their sponsor... Otherwize, Panasonic want Eurpean market??? In general, Japanese companies are not interested in motor-sports. In '90's, there were so many Japanese companies who threw their money into F1 because they had so much money. However, nowadays, Japanese companies have become pretty smarter! "Cost-cutting" is Japanese trend.
(I also think even Renault's victory in F1 can't make Mr. Ghosn, the king of cost-cutting happy.)

Again, Toyota is now, a Japanese star company, I think. The top of Keidanren, the Federation of Economic Organizations in Japan -- is Toyota's president. I can hardly imagine that Honda's president is recomanded to that position.

Erwin a écrit:

In the other way, I think it is very important for the team to have at least 1 or 2 very modern wind tunnel as soon as possible because our opponent such a Ferrari team has got them 2 or 3 years ago ... and they run it 24h/24, 7 days a week . So it could be a big disavantage for B.A.R-Honda that there are so late in technology tools . The gap will become enormous in the future with the rest of the top team ...
At last, it's a money question and the lack of sponsor can't help us ...
Honda is one of the 10 biggest car compagny and in a short term, they need to invest more cash in formula one if they want to win quickly ... Maybe, they will buy the team completly ? We (the majority fan of this forum) and I, hope so ...
Honda is bigger than Ferrari/Fiat, Renault and BMW so it will not a major problem to buy B.A.R-honda ?
BMW has buying the Sauber team so that could be encouraging Honda to follow them ?
BMW increase their implication in F1 and wants to become a big player, a top team who is doing what do to reach their goal ...
IMO, that is the way that Honda should do and follow ...

YES, I heard that they have been using BAR's old wind tunnel and also, I believe that Honda can use Dome's one. (50~60% scale)
Look at Sauber! They have improved. I think it's because of their modern 100% scale wind tunnel. (I heard that they can't run it everyday because of its cost.)

I completely agree with you. Honda should follow Toyota and BMW. It will be newest team style in F1, I believe.

THANK YOU for your English!! I can't read long post in French very well.... frapper
muku
Bavard

MessageSujet: Re: Le rapport de Mr. Nakamoto STD   Lun 4 Juil - 19:56

iaka a écrit:
Heikki a écrit:

Oups ! Tu as raison !
Rectification :
"Pour cette fin de saison je vois 4 écuries pour jouer les podiums : Renault, McLaren, Ferrari et BAR-Honda".
Williams est à la rue...

Oui. Williams est dans troubles...
Je pense que Toyota n'est pas mal. Elle n'a pas "good pace" dans la course, mais, elle est rapide sur la ligne droite... Trulli est un boulet pour BAR-Honda maintenant. boulet
iaka

MessageSujet: Re: Le rapport de Mr. Nakamoto STD   Lun 4 Juil - 20:04

About tire-manufacturer, in France, Michelin competition chairman Pierre Dupasquier always said that Michelin don't want to be alone manufacturer ! They wants competition !
Here we have some other talking about Bridgestone, they were alone in F1 (before Michelin come-back) and they 'll staying if FIA decide to have one tires manufacturer.

iaka

MessageSujet: Re: Le rapport de Mr. Nakamoto STD   Lun 4 Juil - 20:07

muku a écrit:
iaka a écrit:
Heikki a écrit:

Oups ! Tu as raison !
Rectification :
Williams est à la rue...

Oui. Williams est dans troubles...
Je pense que Toyota n'est pas mal. Elle n'a pas "good pace" dans la course, mais, elle est rapide sur la ligne droite... Trulli est un boulet pour BAR-Honda maintenant. boulet
Avec une stratégie plus agressive (comme Schum en France) Sato et Button auraient pu être devant Trulli plus vite.
La 007 semblait très douce avec ses pneus, au contraire de la Toyota...

Erwinminator

MessageSujet: Re: Le rapport de Mr. Nakamoto STD   Mar 5 Juil - 18:11

iaka a écrit:
Pour les sponsors, je crois qu'un des problèmes de BAR-Honda c'est BAR ! L'écurie porte le nom d'un sponsor, un "cigarettier" en plus ! Pas facile pour un sponsor d'associer son nom à un fabricant de cigarettes ! Si BAR-Honda s'appelait simplement Honda ce serait plus simple à mon avis...même si BAT restait sponsor.
Hhhmmm ... Pas sûr ... Je ne crois pas que c'est le cigarettier le problème ...
Je dirais plutôt que c'est Honda qui a de la difficulté à attirer des gros noms ... Pour quelles raison ? Je ne sais trop ... Peut-être que Honda n'est pas assez prestigieuse pour qu'une compagnie étrangère s'y intéresse. C'est qu'il y a, c'est que la majorité des grosses entreprises qui sponsorisent la F1 sont anglo-saxonnes et ce qui est étonnant, c'est que même avec B.A.T, ces compagnies ne se bousculent pas pour y investir ... Donc, advenant que Honda, rachette l'écurie à 100%, il sera encore plus difficile de le sponsoriser ...
Les sponsors sont plus attirés par des écuries plus prestigieuses telles que McLaren, Williams et Ferrari ... D'ailleurs, B.A.R-Honda a perdu un gros sponsor (AT&T et Johnie Walker) au profit de McLaren ...
iaka a écrit:
Et puis même les fans de Renault (majoritaire à Magny-Cours) et Ferrari étaient impressionnés par le rugissement du moteur Honda... qui semble aujourd'hui fiable !
Oui mais est-ce le plus puissant ?
Heikki a écrit:
Monospace ??? Euh ... ya combien de passager ? 7-8 ? Mr. Green

Tu veux sans doute dire : monoplace ... ripeer
iaka a écrit:

Avec une stratégie plus agressive (comme Schum en France) Sato et Button auraient pu être devant Trulli plus vite.
La 007 semblait très douce avec ses pneus, au contraire de la Toyota...
Effectivement, je l'ai toujours dit, la stratégie est une des principale faiblesse de B.A.R-Honda ... mais il faut dire que l'on ne peut toujours avoir des Ross Brawn partout ...
Celui-là est vraiment bon dans son domaine ... quoique les Renaults ont eux aussi fait preuve de stratégie audacieuse et souvent très payantes ...

Bavard

MessageSujet: Re: Le rapport de Mr. Nakamoto STD   Mar 5 Juil - 18:30

erwinminator a écrit:
Citation :
Monospace ??? Euh ... ya combien de passager ? 7-8 ?

Tu veux sans doute dire : monoplace ...

euh oui... rofl désolé, merci de rectifier lool haha
Erwinminator

MessageSujet: Re: Le rapport de Mr. Nakamoto STD   Mer 6 Juil - 1:32

muku a écrit:
Mr. Hamashima mentioned in his book that it's not happy at all to provide tires to all teams. Too much trouble and less reward! sbof according to him.
And also, he said that Bernie is a shareholder of a certain tire manufacture and he can use them in case of emergency...
Hhuumm ... I don't know why but I don't trust him ... It's a bit doubtfully what he said ... and I don't believe that Mr. Bernie Ecclestone have a shareholder in any tire manufacturer ...
muku a écrit:
Yes..., sounds like excuses to me, too!!! Wink Currently, Honda guys say something like these in their interview. Mr. Kiuchi said like "we want to be scold hard!!"
I'm really worrying about BAR-Honda because I like Taku. Honda's people are OK because they will be in Honda peacefully till their happy retirement. However, F1 driver is different. They have their peak time. I'm afraid he will lose it during BAR-Honda is struggling... I don't want Honda to be conservative.
I understand that you like very much Takuma Sato ... but I think the team need to hire the best driver in the moment. In the past, Honda had a great success because their driver is named Senna or Prost no matter how much they costs ...
Actually, Ferrari is one of the best team in formula 1 because M. Schumacher is in the same class as Senna or Prost ... Before that, Ferrari has never win a championship title in more than 40 years. If you want to win, you have to do all its necesairy to do not just because you want a Japanese driver because the team is Japanese ...
Looks like McLaren, an English/German team, they don't have any English or German driver and the same thing is happen with Ferrari or Renault ...
BTW, I understand that Japaneese fans and television needs a Japanese driver to increase the interest in this sports ...
muku a écrit:
YES, I heard that they have been using BAR's old wind tunnel and also, I believe that Honda can use Dome's one. (50~60% scale)
Look at Sauber! They have improved. I think it's because of their modern 100% scale wind tunnel. (I heard that they can't run it everyday because of its cost.)
I think the Honda Dome's is too old and inapropriate for the formula one needing ... They just using it to verify and compare the data with the B.A.R wind tunnel ...
Actually, I think a new very modern wind tunnel is the highest priority for B.A.R-Honda in a short terme if they want to catch the other top teams ...

Bavard

MessageSujet: Re: Le rapport de Mr. Nakamoto STD   Mer 6 Juil - 1:45

mon anglais est pitoyable. pourriez-vous m'expliquer ce que veut dire "wind tunnel"? help
Erwinminator

MessageSujet: Re: Le rapport de Mr. Nakamoto STD   Mer 6 Juil - 1:48

Wind tunnel = soufflerie ... Mr. Green

Euh, t'as enlevé ta signature ???

Bavard

MessageSujet: Re: Le rapport de Mr. Nakamoto STD   Mer 6 Juil - 2:03

merci! chinois

pour la signature j'ai fait un flop total! je l'ai rétrécie à 10/15% mais c'est bien trop petit! et sachant que j'ai modifié l'image sur mon pc je ne peux plus l'agrandir sans une pixelisation babare lol! par consequent il faut que j'en retrouve une autre! mais là ca me soûle donc j'ai un peu laissé tomber pour aujourd'hui ^^ loool
c'est quoi la taille limite d'une signature car je ne comprends toujours pas pourquoi tu m'as demandé de la modifier.

police oui je sais ^^
Erwinminator

MessageSujet: Re: Le rapport de Mr. Nakamoto STD   Mer 6 Juil - 2:15

Quand tu le réduit, tu le sauves sous un autre nom pour ne pas écraser l'original ...

Par exemple, tu as ta photo original qui fait 600 par 400 pixels je crois, à l'aide de paint, tu le réduit à la grosseur que tu veux et puis, tu le sauvegardes sous un nouveaux nom, par exemple : photoHeikki2 ...

De cette manière, tu as 2 fichiers-photos, l'original et une plus petite pour ta signature ...

Pour la signature, il n'y a pas de taille limite sur ce forum mais il ne faut simplement pas qu'il prenne toute la place et qu'il dérange la lecture de certain post ... Voilà, c'est tout ...

Tu peux toujours faire des tests et puis on verra après si c'est correct ou non ... ;-)

Bavard

MessageSujet: Re: Le rapport de Mr. Nakamoto STD   Mer 6 Juil - 18:08

Erwinminator a écrit:
Hhuumm ... I don't know why but I don't trust him ... It's a bit doubtfully what he said ... and I don't believe that Mr. Bernie Ecclestone have a shareholder in any tire manufacturer ...

Really? May be BS's image in F1 is not so good... In Japan, he is popular. Wink

Erwin a écrit:

I understand that you like very much Takuma Sato ... but I think the team need to hire the best driver in the moment. In the past, Honda had a great success because their driver is named Senna or Prost no matter how much they costs ...
Actually, Ferrari is one of the best team in formula 1 because M. Schumacher is in the same class as Senna or Prost ... Before that, Ferrari has never win a championship title in more than 40 years. If you want to win, you have to do all its necesairy to do not just because you want a Japanese driver because the team is Japanese ...
Looks like McLaren, an English/German team, they don't have any English or German driver and the same thing is happen with Ferrari or Renault ...
BTW, I understand that Japaneese fans and television needs a Japanese driver to increase the interest in this sports ...

I understand your point, of course!!! :)

However, at least in this season, BAR-Honda's bad performance is not drivers fault at all. The 007 is not good enough including Honda engine. I believe they had better improve their cars rather than let their drivers to collect some points with endurance-type strategy..., if they can. I think even Button can't get a podium without rivals troubles.

And...Erwin, I have changed my mind dramatically toward Toyota after Indy. In short, I got to like them!! Mr. Green I did just love Trulli's super-low-fuel (only for 3 laps) strategy there. I heard it was MR. Tomita's decision. 50% of the team were against him, though, he made the final decision. Great!!! What a smart and aggressive strategy! This is what BAR-Honda can't do. Toyota's 341km/h speed on the straight gave American people some impression, I think.
Erwinminator

MessageSujet: Re: Le rapport de Mr. Nakamoto STD   Jeu 7 Juil - 4:17

muku a écrit:
I understand your point, of course!!! :)

However, at least in this season, BAR-Honda's bad performance is not drivers fault at all. The 007 is not good enough including Honda engine. I think even Button can't get a podium without rivals troubles.

Ok ...
muku a écrit:
I believe they had better improve their cars rather than let their drivers to collect some points with endurance-type strategy..., if they can.
Mmmhhh ... I think, you've better collect many point as you can even if you have a bad car because, points are meaning lot's of money and finishing the race is more important than something else ...
muku a écrit:
And...Erwin, I have changed my mind dramatically toward Toyota after Indy. In short, I got to like them!! Mr. Green I did just love Trulli's super-low-fuel (only for 3 laps) strategy there. I heard it was MR. Tomita's decision. 50% of the team were against him, though, he made the final decision. Great!!! What a smart and aggressive strategy! This is what BAR-Honda can't do. Toyota's 341km/h speed on the straight gave American people some impression, I think.
Again, I disagree and I think, it's not very smart to take an impulsive decision like that because it's not very serious to do something that is just «making a show or spectacular» for the fans ... You have to think twice for your strategy and a good strategy mean lots of points or even a podium ...
Formula one is not a game but a big buisness and a serious top teams spent lots of money to do well their jobs ... It is very different than the other racing car such Indycar or IRL ... In the USA, it's more about a show for the TV and their fans dosen't have the same knowledge about the race than the F1 fans ...

Bavard

MessageSujet: Re: Le rapport de Mr. Nakamoto STD   Jeu 7 Juil - 11:55

Erwinminator a écrit:
Mmmhhh ... I think, you've better collect many point as you can even if you have a bad car because, points are meaning lot's of money and finishing the race is more important than something else ...

But half of the season is over... I'm not sure how important for Honda to collect points in this situation. If there's no way to improve, it will be OK. Honda have kept saying that they want to win a victory and they don't care the points. Even Nick Fry said so. At least in Japan, people want to see Honda like that. So, if they can, a victory will be more powerful than collecting points........ And if they can't, I personally think that they should show us at least their efforts, the passion to win. In Japan, people have begun feeling that Honda is a liar..., especially Mr. Kiuchi. Sadly enough. pale

Erwin a écrit:
Again, I disagree and I think, it's not very smart to take an impulsive decision like that because it's not very serious to do something that is just «making a show or spectacular» for the fans ... You have to think twice for your strategy and a good strategy mean lots of points or even a podium ...
Formula one is not a game but a big buisness and a serious top teams spent lots of money to do well their jobs ... It is very different than the other racing car such Indycar or IRL ... In the USA, it's more about a show for the TV and their fans dosen't have the same knowledge about the race than the F1 fans ...

No, a little bit. I think Mr. Tomita was serious enough and he was going to take all responsibility of his decision. That's why he could decide it. I was impressed at this point. I didn't know he has such power. And the strategy went very well. Trulli could get PP and also good starting order of the qualifying in France. For Toyota, the US is their big market. So, it's natural that they wanted to show something to American consumers.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Le rapport de Mr. Nakamoto STD   Jeu 7 Juil - 19:58

En même temps, si la course avait réellement eu lieu, belle honte pour Toyota de s'arretter après 3 tours.

Honda a fait la pole le GP avnt, et avec une stratégie pas si aggressive.
Erwinminator

MessageSujet: Re: Le rapport de Mr. Nakamoto STD   Jeu 7 Juil - 23:35

muku a écrit:
But half of the season is over... I'm not sure how important for Honda to collect points in this situation. If there's no way to improve, it will be OK. Honda have kept saying that they want to win a victory and they don't care the points. Even Nick Fry said so. At least in Japan, people want to see Honda like that. So, if they can, a victory will be more powerful than collecting points........ And if they can't, I personally think that they should show us at least their efforts, the passion to win. In Japan, people have begun feeling that Honda is a liar..., especially Mr. Kiuchi. Sadly enough. pale

If they think so, it seems that they don't know how competition in the highest level in formula one is really hard ...
Who dosen't want a victory ? Everybody want to win ... That is the first main goal for Ferrari, McLarens, Renault and Williams in the competition ... and again, having an agressive strategy dosen't mean that you will gonna win ...
In my opinion, the best way for Honda to reach the success, to win many races or the championnship quickly is to mounting a dream team like a Ferrari ...
The first thing to do is buying all the team. That's BMW do with Sauber a few weeks ago. Secondly, hiring the best driver and engineers available what ever they costs ...
I think one of the main reason that the team had a lot difficulties to get sponsor is that Honda dosen't show how much they want to involve in formula one . The impression is that they hesitate to get more involve ...
In the opposite, Toyota is well known about spending a lot money to have a quick competitive team . For this reason, sponsor is more willing to invest more cash for the team because they show how much is their determination to have success in a short time ...
muku a écrit:
No, a little bit. I think Mr. Tomita was serious enough and he was going to take all responsibility of his decision. That's why he could decide it. I was impressed at this point. I didn't know he has such power. And the strategy went very well. Trulli could get PP and also good starting order of the qualifying in France. For Toyota, the US is their big market. So, it's natural that they wanted to show something to American consumers.
Maybe, the strategy could work wonderfully but the things is that the race is never happend and no one can really predict the final result ... But for me, I'm really sceptical about this because engineers spent a lot of time in theirs computers to calculate and simulate the best strategy to adopt ... If you think that picking just 3 laps fuel is relly a good idea then why the others teams like Sauber, Jordan or Minardi dosen't do that before ? Also, they want making an good impression too ... for the public and their sponsors ? I mean, this guys have a lot experience about racing in formula 1 and they know that this kind of agressive strategy dosen't necesairly work because they try it before ... For me, Mr. Tomita show to everyone in the paddock that he is a bit immature and he should let the race expert manage the team ...

Bavard

MessageSujet: Re: Le rapport de Mr. Nakamoto STD   Ven 8 Juil - 12:31

Erwinminator a écrit:

In my opinion, the best way for Honda to reach the success, to win many races or the championnship quickly is to mounting a dream team like a Ferrari ...
The first thing to do is buying all the team. That's BMW do with Sauber a few weeks ago. Secondly, hiring the best driver and engineers available what ever they costs ...
I think one of the main reason that the team had a lot difficulties to get sponsor is that Honda dosen't show how much they want to involve in formula one . The impression is that they hesitate to get more involve ...
In the opposite, Toyota is well known about spending a lot money to have a quick competitive team . For this reason, sponsor is more willing to invest more cash for the team because they show how much is their determination to have success in a short time ...

YES. I completely agree with you. chinois

And they should make their goal clear! Toyota's vision is quite clear. They bought their own circuit, Fuji Speedway and they wanted to host the F1 there. It's the first time for Toyota to have such a circuit in their racing history. It shows how much they are serious to F1. Recently, they announced that they will quit Indy. Wow! And I think it makes Honda difficult. Honda almost lose their reason to continue Indy...?
In my Japanese view, looks like that Toyota wants to beat Honda completely in Japanese car market, although, they are dominating. Honda looks special just because of their F1 history... at least in Japan. Toyota is targetting it. I'm scared! pale

Toyota was quite lucky to get Trulli & Ralf, espcially Trulli. Recently, I heard a rumour that Toyota wants a Japanese driver... I think Taku can be OK as Ralf's replacement... Most of all, Toyota's engine never blows up! Razz hahaha Just kidding. hehe

Anyway, Honda has been in a crisis. I'm sorry if my critisism toward Honda make you unhappy. chinois In Japan, I have many opotunities to read Honda people's excuses or bluff and I got tired with these... I really hope that they will realize how they are bad immediately and start something constructive. They should decide whether they want to continue F1 or not! If they want, SPEND MONEY!!!!

Erwin a écrit:

Maybe, the strategy could work wonderfully but the things is that the race is never happend and no one can really predict the final result ... But for me, I'm really sceptical about this because engineers spent a lot of time in theirs computers to calculate and simulate the best strategy to adopt ... If you think that picking just 3 laps fuel is relly a good idea then why the others teams like Sauber, Jordan or Minardi dosen't do that before ? Also, they want making an good impression too ... for the public and their sponsors ? I mean, this guys have a lot experience about racing in formula 1 and they know that this kind of agressive strategy dosen't necesairly work because they try it before ... For me, Mr. Tomita show to everyone in the paddock that he is a bit immature and he should let the race expert manage the team ...

You explained very well why Toyota's engineers were against Mr. Tomita, I think! But, in my opinion, gamble is sometimes needed in F1. Mr. Green
VTi
Moulin à parole

MessageSujet: Re: Le rapport de Mr. Nakamoto STD   Ven 8 Juil - 13:37

et oui les gars , si ça continu comme ça , HONDA , dominé par TOYOTA , n'aura plus qu'a se diriger vers le rallye pour montrer sa compétitivité . Mais là , il va devoir affronter un autre cousin nippon...SUBARU.
Alors , il reste la moto , ... mais là aussi , il y a Rossi et YAMAHA.....

Donc , il faut qu 'HONDA s'investisse à fond dans tous les domaines pour retrouver sa place parmi les tops teams.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Le rapport de Mr. Nakamoto STD   

Le rapport de Mr. Nakamoto STD
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 6 sur 11Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Suivant