Honda et la compétition
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Coffret dresseur d’élite ETB ...
Voir le deal
56.90 €

Les derniers essais de Honda vous inquiètent-ils ?

4 - 44%
2 - 22%
1 - 11%
2 - 22%

Total des votes: 9

Invité
Invité

Les derniers essais de Honda vous inquiètent-ils ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Les derniers essais de Honda vous inquiètent-ils ?

Mer 21 Fév - 7:48
Honda play down testing performance

Tuesday, February 20th 2007, 17:41 GMT

Honda Racing insist they have no worries about their testing performances so far, and in fact claim they are confident in how their preparations are going for the new season.

The Japanese squad have failed to shine during winter testing. They have finished off their rivals' pace in most tests with their new RA107 car and have not shown the kind of impressive laps that teams like Ferrari, McLaren and BMW have demonstrated.

Honda, however, believe the testing times are not representative of the real situation, and they reckon they are in better shape than it looks. This comes despite suggestions that the new car lacks balance.

Engineering director Jacky Eeckelaert told Autosport that he believes the testing times do not tell the true story of where Honda stand, and he reckons they are ahead of world champions Renault at the moment.

"The testing times are a little misleading," he said. "Looking at the long runs of some of our rivals, sometimes they are a second faster than us and sometimes a second slower.

"The weather means we've not put in any strong single-lap runs, but we're confident in what we're doing. We're not as quick as McLaren, Ferrari or BMW, but we think we're ahead of Renault."

The team will be introducing their definitive Melbourne-specification aero package at the second test in Bahrain next week, which should provide some indication of just how competitive they will be at the start of the season.

Until now the team have used an interim aero spec based around the 2006 front and rear wings.
SAD
SAD
Moulin à parole

Les derniers essais de Honda vous inquiètent-ils ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Les derniers essais de Honda vous inquiètent-ils ?

Mer 21 Fév - 8:43
Merde alors...
VTi
VTi
Moulin à parole

Mer 21 Fév - 9:10
ben , à quand le package aéro 2007 , en 2008 ??
M'énervent !!
iaka
iaka
Moulin à parole

Mer 21 Fév - 10:22
Bah demain si je me souviens bien !???
Erwinminator
Erwinminator
Rang: Administrateur
https://honda-f1.forumactif.com

Mer 21 Fév - 16:55
We're not as quick as McLaren, Ferrari or BMW, but we think we're ahead of Renault."

Until now the team have used an interim aero spec based around the 2006 front and rear wings.
Moi, ce qui m'énèrve, c'est la 1ère phrase ... Autant dire franchement qu'ils visent la 4è place !!! frapper mad3 mad2

De plus, ils en font une obsession d'être devant les Renault ... Rolling Eyes Depuis 2 ans au moins, avec l'ère Willis, ils ne cessent de répéter que les Renault ne sont pas aussi fort qu'ils ne le prétendent.

Sinon, avec la dernière phrase, on aura droit à des ailerons totalement inédits ? Avec ceux de l'avant et l'arrière complètement nouveaux ?

Sinon, voici ce qu'en pense notre ami Muku:

As for Honda, honestly, I feel that they are being in the biggest crisis in their F1 history. At last, this happened... They trashed Willis like they had done to Taku. It means that they can't blame anyone but themselves this time.

In the end, it was Willis who managed to lead their team to be in the top teams. Unfortunately, Honda people just underestimated Willis, one of talented designers. They have pretended that they are happy to remove him and saying as if he was class-A criminal.

I doubt their abilities to build a F1 machine. Their beautiful modern windtunnel can never create a car!!! It's designer's job... I even doubt if they really can handle that windtunnel without Willis. Do you really think that Mr. Nakamoto can do something useful to the car?

I think that you have already realized that Honda's car looks like OUT of the current F1 trend. It looks totally strange. I know that it's Honda's tradition that they always pick up innovative/strange way which nobody picks up except them. If it works, we have to honor them. But I have to wonder how many times this kind of attempt worked in their history??? It is choking them.

After Jerez testing, Mr. Nakamoto said in his report that they were going to update some parts and expected improving in Barcelona. However, they didn't make it. In Bahrain? It may be so, but... Mr. Nakamoto admitted that their car is not as good as it ought to be.

Mr. Nakamoto also mentioned that they don't care about the times in testing... I don't believe it. They like to run their car with super-low-fuel load and also without ballast (rumour) in testing to make them look very fast. It's Honda.

If the RA107 is a trash, it's Honda's real abilities.
They should look at reality.

Japanese journalists can't judge them because the season has not started yet. Nobody can conclude that Honda have finished at this stage. People are questioning Honda, but it's just a wait and see situation.
One of my favorite journalists, Mr. Imamiya said that Button didn't shine at all in the RA107 in Barcelona. During testing, they didn't improve, he said.
We have a pay-per-view F1 TV program and they almost skipped Honda's info in winter testing. Perhaps, Honda gave them some pressure.

AND ALSO, what's up with SAF1's car????!!!!! Honda related teams are just messing up.

As you have concerned, still now, Honda have no title sponsor!!!!!!!! Off course, I don't know why. It's because that they are not popular at all in the whole world or something???
Erwinminator
Erwinminator

Mer 21 Fév - 17:06
C'est vrai qu'on est à la rue selon un ex-directeur technique:

Gary Anderson a donné son avis à Motorsport-Aktuell sur les voitures des équipes présentes à Barcelone et quelqu'un du forum d'autoposrt a traduit ses propos :

"Ferrari:
Barcelona is still very abrasive for the tyres despite its new chicane, and Ferrari is still the best when it comes to tyre degradation. It wasnt a surprise to me since Ferrari is working with BS for several years now. Ferraris advantage on the long runs is obvious which leads to the following conclusions: either Ferrari sandbagged and mislead the competition, or Barcelons magnifies the tyre-issue.I watched this car for hours in turn 3, 7 and the new chicane and it was clearly the best car there, it stays very stable, turns in very quick and isnt any nervous at all despite the drivers fighting with the harder compound. It caught my eyes that Massa knows how to handle tyres better than Kimi does, he sure learned a lot from Michael. It looks like Kimi still has to catch up there. So i think that Kimi and Massa will be equal on a fast lap, but Massa will be faster on a long run.

Renault:
Their car impressed as well, but its not as stable as the Ferrari. The rear is more nervous than the Ferraris but there is no other car that generates as much downforce as the Renault.
Laptimes are very consistent. Kovalainen and Fisicella shoule be happy.

McLaren:
I was surprised how Alonso handles the Mclaren. It seems he tries to enforce his Renault-drivingstyle on the cars front-axle and overdrives it there. This leads to a premature degradation of the front-tyres, something i could'nt see on Hamiltons car. I think its time for Alsonso to give up his Renault-thinking. Its like Räikkönen, fast on one lap, but worrying on the longrun. Hamiltons style, in contrast, is very smooth which amazed me. I thought he was all over the track to keep up with Alonso. His car looks more 'calm' then Alonsos, and i think its the driving-style that makes the difference and not the setup.

BMW:
The BMW is still very impressive. It embodies a simple but effective chassis with a very good handling in all sorts of curves. It was interesting to watch the two very different drivers. Heidfeld, beeing very unspectacluar, is already very confident with the new tyres. On the other side Kubica who finally tries to get rid of his aggressive turn-in style. In fast corners the BMW is as good as the Renault, and in slow corners the car is impressive as well. Im worried about their new gearbox which seems to be fragile.

Williams:
The new Williams is almost as good as the BMW. But Nico had to fight a lot of teething problems. Wurz drove a lot more than Nico. The car scores good for turn-in response and 'road holding'(? = Straßenlage), and traction out of slow corners. When i look at the longruns i think their 1 year of BS-experience must be worth a lot.

Honda:
Very disapointing. I heard of problems but didnt think that the grip-deficit was that dramatic. I cannot see that there is anything fundamentally wrong with car and im sure the wind-tunnel results are better than the ones of the RA106, but the competition made a bigger step. In highspeed-corners Button and Barrichello are not even close to their rivals. It lacks grip in the chicanes as well. If the aero-updates, planed for the Bahrain-test, dont work we can write them off.

Toyota:
While we are at the teams that should be at the front ... This will be thier sixth season and we are talking about the biggest car-manufactory in the world with unlimited ressources.
The front-axle just doesnt like any corners. Aweful. The front-suspension, in this setup, wont work in one million years. Im sure Toyoata will desperatley try to make the front-tyres work better and ruin the rear-suspension while they are at it ... The car lacks downforce as well. They wont score their first win this year that way.

RedBull:
Like Honda and Toyota, RedBull has much work to do. While the car looks good in fast corners, it lacks grip in slow ones. Or did they miss to adept to the new tyres? The car looks very nervous and difficult to handle when braking and shift of direction. I heard that the drivers feel uncomfortable in the car as well."
SAD
SAD
Moulin à parole

Mer 21 Fév - 19:20
Et le type de Motorsport-Aktuell, il voit tout ça depuis le bord de la piste ?
iaka
iaka
Moulin à parole

Jeu 22 Fév - 12:22
Bon bah Honda juste derrière les Ferrari-boys, devant les McLaren... que va-t-il dire le gars maintenant ???
VTi
VTi
Moulin à parole

Jeu 22 Fév - 13:25
iaka
que va-t-il dire le gars maintenant ???

oui, en effet , jules édouard , les chroniqueurs de motorsport aktuel sont d'anciens traducteurs pour le reich de "je suis partout" embauchés après guerre chez VW et licenciés ensuite pour être remplacés par des turcs .

alors , forcément ...

francis kuntz , en direct de munich , pour canal international .
parablues
parablues
Langue pendue

Jeu 22 Fév - 15:02
A la rue disait-tu ? Quelle rue ?
Oiseau de malheur !!!
Erwinminator
Erwinminator

Jeu 22 Fév - 19:31
SAD a écrit:Et le type de Motorsport-Aktuell, il voit tout ça depuis le bord de la piste ?
Bah, c'est quand même un ex-directeur technique ...
iaka a écrit:Bon bah Honda juste derrière les Ferrari-boys, devant les McLaren... que va-t-il dire le gars maintenant ???
Wait & see ? Mr. Green
Contenu sponsorisé